Through the The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center's three-part mission of patient care, teaching and research, we are able to impact the community in the following ways:
- Free and reduced-cost clinics
- Preventive screenings
- Support groups and networks
- Community education and outreach programs
- Staff participation on community boards and committees
- Collaboration with local schools and community organizations
In fact, in 2010 Ohio State's Wexner Medical Center contributed nearly $177 million charity care and benefits to the community.
Ohio State's Medical Center is proud to team up with other central Ohio hospitals to help the greater need of the community. You can learn more about these initiatives in the Our Contributions to the Community report by the Central Ohio Hospital Council.