Leading the Way
As an imaging technologist at Ohio State's Wexner Medical Center, you have the opportunity to work with the most advanced technologies: PACS (state-of-the-art equipment in an all-digital, paperless, filmless environment), digital radiography, 7-Tesla magnet, 64-slice CT, digital flat-panel technology, breast magnetic resonance imaging, 3-D imaging and reconstruction and HR 16-slice PET.
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, our Imaging Department is at the leading-edge of technology. We work with the latest advances in medical care in order to provide the best imaging for our patients in a high-demand, high-responsibility setting. As an academic medical center focused on research, we offer an unparalleled teaching and learning environment that provides a rewarding and challenging career opportunity for imaging professionals.
- One of only two Level I trauma centers in central Ohio, we provide opportunities to experience trauma imaging at one of the busiest trauma centers in the area
- We provide the opportunity, as part of an academic medical center, to work with complex cases alongside knowledgeable professionals including radiology residents, fellows, medical physicists and technologists
- We are consistently the top-ranked department in customer service scores across the Medical Center
Unique Care and Career Opportunities
- Positive culture built upon shared values of integrity, teamwork, innovation, excellence and leadership in a hands-on environment in which input is both sought and desired
- Ongoing training and workshops, opportunity for specific education, orientation and free continuing education credits
- Opportunity to work at multiple locations including outpatient imaging centers
- Ability to work with complex disease types and cases in a challenging and rewarding care environment
- Diverse work environment with opportunities to cross-train and specialize in: multidector CT from 4-64 slice, cardiac CT, cardiac MR, nuclear cardiology, cardiac ultrasound, vascular ultrasound, general ultrasound, angiography, nuclear medicine, PET/CT, diagnostic, MR from 1.5 to 7 Tesla, maternal/fetal ultrasound, mammography, bone density
There is also an opportunity to contribute to the future of the radiology profession. Ohio State's Wexner Medical Center Radiology Department is affiliated with the School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences as a clinical site for radiology students.
Learn more about Imaging career opportunities at Ohio State's Wexner Medical Center by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or searching through a list of current openings.