We're #3 for Quality Care
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we provide the highest quality health care to each and every patient, every time. Ohio State ranked #3 among 104 academic medical centers that were included in the 2014 UHC Quality and Accountability Study, based on delivering high-quality safe, efficient, patient-centered and equitable patient care.
An alliance of 117 academic medical centers, University HealthSystem Consortium's (UHC) mission is to create knowledge, foster collaboration, and promote innovation to help members succeed. UHC's Quality and Accountability Study ranks AMCs for their performance across a range of key patient safety and quality indicators including mortality, effectiveness, safety, equity, patient centeredness, and efficiency.
The 2014 winners:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic Hospital – Rochester
- The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Rush University Medical Center
- University of Utah Health Care
- The University of Kansas Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
- University of Missouri Health Care
- Cleveland Clinic
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center
A message from Steven G. Gabbe, MD, Chief Executive Officer, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
Connect with a doctor at Ohio State or
share this healthy buckeye tip with a friend.