Evaluating Your Mental and Behavioral Health
You and your OSU Harding Behavioral Health team of specialists will work together to identify symptoms and causes of your mental or behavioral health condition. The assessment may be completed during one or more outpatient visits, or may take place during a hospital stay, depending on your individual needs.
Your assessment may include:
- An interview with a doctor or mental health specialist
- A review of your health history
- Observation of behaviors that indicate your mental health
- Answers to questions about your mental or behavioral health
- Diagnostic lab tests (such as blood work)
This information will help arrive at a diagnosis and a personalized treatment plan.