Ohio State’s Comprehensive Transplant Center is a world leader in lifesaving care and transplant research.
- Central Ohio’s only adult transplant center
- 7,600 lifesaving transplants since 1967
- One of the largest, most experienced kidney-pancreas centers in the world
- Unmatched expertise in transplant and the diseases that can lead to organ failure or dysfunction
Ohio State understands each transplant patient’s unique needs and has the expertise to provide the very best care.
Find a Transplant Specialist
TransChart Login (for Abdominal Transplants):
- Current Patients
- Referring Health Care Providers
- OSUWMC Staff
Other related transplant programs: Blood and Marrow Transplantation