The OSU FastCare at Giant Eagle Market District in Upper Arlington provides quick, convenient care for common conditions and illnesses for patients 18 months and older. No appointment is necessary – just walk in.
- Colds, flu, ear and eye infections, sinus infections, bladder infections, bug bites, minor burns, poison ivy, sore throat, etc.
- Lab tests including pregnancy tests, strep and flu
- School/sport/work physicals
Please be aware that many of the new physical forms require completion by the patient's primary care provider and cannot be completed at walk-in clinics located in grocery stores and retail pharmacies.
- Visits start at $59 and your insurance can be billed
- Same-day physicals are available for $39
- We are not able to treat pregnant women
3061 Kingsdale Center
Columbus, OH 43221
Mon.-Fri., 8:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
Sat., 9 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
Sun., 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Our last patient is seen 15 minutes prior to close. In the event of high patient volume at day’s end or staffing constraints,
we will stop accepting new patients at an earlier time.
Free parking at Kingsdale Giant Eagle Market District
Our Expert Providers
Staffed by nurse practitioners, FastCare clinics deliver the same level of quality and personalized care found at The Ohio State University Medical Center.
For immediate/walk-in urgent care services, visit: