The OSU FastCare at Giant Eagle in Gahanna provides quick, convenient care for common conditions and illnesses for patients 18 months and older. No appointment is necessary – just walk in.
- Colds, flu, ear and eye infections, sinus infections, bladder infections, bug bites, minor burns, poison ivy, sore throat, etc.
- Lab tests including pregnancy tests, strep and flu
- School/sport/work physicals
Please be aware that many of the new physical forms require completion by the patient's primary care provider and cannot be completed at walk-in clinics located in grocery stores and retail pharmacies.
- Visits start at $59 and your insurance can be billed
- Same-day physicals are available for $39
- We are not able to treat pregnant women
1250 North Hamilton Rd
Columbus, OH 43230
Mon.-Fri., 8:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
Sat., 9 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
Sun., 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Free parking at Gahanna Giant Eagle
Our Expert Providers
Staffed by nurse practitioners, FastCare clinics deliver the same level of quality and personalized care found at The Ohio State University Medical Center.
For immediate/walk-in urgent care services, visit: