The Ohio State University College of Nursing is pleased to offer a nurse practitioner-led comprehensive primary care practice at University Hospital East.
Ohio State Total Health & Wellness offers an interprofessional approach to integrated physical and mental health care for people throughout their lives.
The care team includes:
- family nurse practitioners (FNPs) to assess your current state of health, provide evidence-based management of health conditions and assist you in reaching optimal wellness
- psychiatric mental health nurse practitioners and mental health counselors to help you with anxiety, depression and other mental health issues
- pharmacists to review and answer questions about medications
- dietitians to provide guidance on healthy cooking and eating
- social workers to assist with financial issues and community support
- nursing and other health sciences students who will be learning about individual and community health needs as well as providing health education and services to the community
- health and wellness screening and education
- evidence-based management of new health problems or complaints
- care and ongoing management for conditions like diabetes, asthma and heart failure
- routine physical exams, screenings and vaccines
- basic women's services like pap smears and birth control
- mental health counseling and programs for conditions like depression and anxiety
- healthy lifestyle programs and educational services
Most health insurance, including Medicare and Medicaid, are accepted. Financial help is available to those with limited income.
University Hospital East
12th floor Tower, Suite 1203
1492 East Broad Street
Columbus, OH 43205
Map and Directions
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8 am - 5 pm
Wednesday: 8 am - 12 pm