Convenient primary care services in the New Albany area for children and adults, including:
- Routine physical exams, well-child checks, sports physicals, health screenings and immunizations
- Care for illnesses such as colds and flu
- Care for chronic conditions such as diabetes or asthma
- Treatment of minor injuries
- Health promotion and disease prevention support
- Medical consultations and referrals to specialists when needed
240A Market Street
New Albany, Ohio
Mon. and Thu., 7 a.m.-4 p.m.
Tue., 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
Wed. and Fri., 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Free parking on surface lot.
For immediate/walk-in urgent care services, visit: