Have a Question?
Chat online with a Customer Service Representative Now!
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center's Out-of-Town Visitor Guide to help you feel more comfortable while you are in the hospital. This Guide includes information about Ohio State's Wexner Medical Center as well as local services and resources. Please review our printed Out-of-Town Visitor Guide or Patient and Visitor Guide, or use the links below:
For patient and general information questions 24/7, call 614-293-8000.
- Financial Information – billing & financial aid, hospital fees, online bill pay
- Getting Here – maps & directions, driving directions, parking, public transportation
- Hospital Information – hospital addresses/phone numbers; cell phones/electronic equipment; service animals; tobacco-free policy; delivery of mail, flowers, plants; preventing infection; lost & found; security; Internet access
- Insurance – participating insurance plans
- Lodging – places to stay near our hospitals
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities – patient rights, responsibilities and Living Will, Durable Power of Attorney and DNR Order
- Preparing for Your Hospital Visit – before you arrive, during your stay, preparing for discharge
- Retail Services – banking, dining, Gift Shop, Hope's Boutique, pharmacy
- Support Services – Caring Bridge, interpreter services, libraries, social work, spiritual care
- Visiting Hours – visiting hours and guidelines
- Contact Us – key hospital phone numbers
If you can’t find the information you are looking for, please contact Customer/Guest Services:
Patient Experience (available to answer questions/concerns of patients, families and visitors 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday)
- OSUCCC–James: 614-293-8609
- OSU Harding Hospital: 614-293-3530
- Ross Heart Hospital: 614-293-8944
- University Hospital: 614-293-8944
- University Hospital East: 614-257-2310
Thank you for choosing The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center for your healthcare needs!