CarePoint East is conveniently located off of I-670. We provide outpatient physical therapy to adults and adolescents at this location. Our healthcare team will personalize your care plan to help you achieve your highest level of health and function.
To receive outpatient rehabilitation services, you will need a physician's referral prior to making an appointment.
Please remember that smoking and the use of tobacco products are not permitted inside or outside of any the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center buildings.
Outpatient Forms (Complete before Appointment)
Our services include outpatient physical therapy for:
- Musculoskeletal issues (bursitis, tendinitis, fibromyalgia, muscular and joint diseases/pain, neck pain, back pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, spine issues, sprains, strains)
- Recovery after orthopaedic surgery (total hip or knee replacement, shoulder arthroplasty, arthroscopic surgery, neck and back surgery)
- Work-related injuries
- Falls and fracture follow-up
- Geriatric issues
Healthcare providers available at this facility:
- Physical Therapists (PT)
- PT with Geriatric Specialist Certification
- Physical Therapist Assistants