If you or a family member is interested in receiving our nationally recognized outpatient rehabilitation services, you must have a physician referral/prescription. We have several locations that offer outpatient care. You can learn more about each care facility by clicking on the location.
Please follow the steps below for referral to one of our Outpatient Rehabilitation Centers:
1. Patient’s physician completes a referral form/prescription – see links under each location
- Physicians affiliated with The Ohio State University Medical Center have access to these forms through our Integrated Electronic Medical Records System (IEMRS).
- Physicians not affiliated with The Ohio State University Medical Center should open, print and fill out the referral form/prescription.
2. Referring physician sends form/prescription electronically via IEMRS or fax to care location – see numbers below. The patient can also fax the prescription or bring the prescription to the appointment, but it is preferred that the prescription is received prior to the appointment so that the facility can assign the appropriate therapist to the case and create the patient’s chart.
3. Patient calls for initial appointment – see numbers below
4. Patient completes outpatient forms prior to visit: