We offer your patient many options for rehabilitation care at The Ohio State University Medical Center:
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation physician
To refer your patient to a physical medicine and rehabilitation physician:
- Click on the button to the right to see a list of physicians or call 614-293-7604
- Complete referral form
- Fax form to 614-293-3809
- Call to make appointment 614-366-7604
- Inpatient Rehabilitation at Dodd Hall
To refer your patient to Dodd Hall Inpatient Rehabilitation:
- Patients currently at The Ohio State University Medical Center: Complete and submit the consult form (MC040178) in eResults
- Patients not currently at The Ohio State University Medical Center: Complete referral form and fax to: 614-293-3198 or mail to:
- 480 Medical Center Drive
- Columbus, OH 43210
- Outpatient Referral Information
To refer your patient to one of our outpatient care locations, please follow the steps below. You can learn more about each care facility by clicking on the location.
- Complete a referral form/prescription – see links under each location
- If you are affiliated with The Ohio State University Medical Center you have access to these forms through the Integrated Electronic Medical Records System (IEMRS).
- If you are not affiliated with The Ohio State University Medical Center you should open, print and fill out the referral form/prescription.
- Send the form/prescription electronically via IEMRS or fax to care location – see numbers below. The patient can also fax the prescription or bring the prescription to the appointment but it is preferred that the prescription is received prior to the appointment so that the facility can assign the appropriate therapist to the case and create the patient's chart.
- Inform the patient the referral has been sent and the patient can call to set up the initial appointment – see numbers below
NOTE: While certain specialized services are not offered at all the locations above, we will work with you to provide care that is coordinated and convenient. If you have questions about the centers listed above, call 614-293-4523.